Why Use BitPrime to Buy, Sell or Swap Cryptocurrency?
To trade crypto safely in NZ, deal directly with a New Zealand based cryptocurrency retailer that puts simplicity, education and security first.
We Make Cryptocurrency Trading Simple
Our retail trading process is designed to be as easy to use as any other online shopping site. Once your account application is approved you can:
- Buy Over 100 of the Top Cryptocurrencies – We do the hard work behind the scenes to make buying cryptocurrency easy for everyone. Like any retailer, we have stock ready for you to purchase – this eliminates the risk of dealing with multiple international exchanges.
- Sell Crypto to Us – If you have crypto you want to sell then we’ll buy it! We pay NZD straight to your bank account for most cryptocurrencies.
- Crypto-Crypto Swaps – Should you wish to exchange one cryptocurrency you own for another, we have the option for you to do this too!
- Buy Crypto With a Credit Card – Via one of our partners, you can opt to purchase crypto from our platform using your credit card.
- BitPrime OTC Desk – Should you wish to purchase very large amounts of crypto, we have an alternate platform you can apply for once you’ve been approved for our standard account.
Your Cryptocurrency Wallet Security Is Important!
We Are Non-Custodial – Unlike standard crypto exchanges, we don’t hold our customer’s assets – instead, we send your crypto directly to your wallet, meaning you retain complete control of your coins and keys.
This provides peace of mind your cryptocurrency can’t be frozen, stolen or lost like happens when a custodial platform is compromised.
The safety of your crypto is our highest priority!
FREE Expert Support and Advice 24/7
Our Customer Support agents are available 24/7 via live chat and email.
Knowledge Base – Contains a comprehensive collection of articles covering everything from choosing and setting up wallets, using your BitPrime account to frequently asked questions about crypto in general.
Blog – We regularly publish articles on all aspects of crypto and blockchain tech, such as how-to guides, technical analysis, interviews, safety tips and more.