*PLEASE NOTE: The information in this article refers to the BitPrime OTC platform only. For help with BitPrime’s retail platform, please visit the relevant Knowledge Base section.
To create an institutional account with BitPrime OTC, the documents required may vary from country to country, but the below are the essential documents needed for all corporate applicants:
- Passport – for the Applicant, All Directors, Authorised persons and Shareholders with 25% or more shareholding
- Personal Proof of Address – for the Applicant, All Directors, Authorised persons and Shareholders with 25% or more shareholding
- Company Proof of Address – if different from the registered office address, please clarify whether it is the physical office/mailing address
- Jurisdiction of incorporation
- Company identifier or registration number
- Company Organisation Chart
- Attestation Letter – must be signed by ALL Directors; approving the application and authorize a person to deal on behalf of the company
If you require any clarification, please email email@example.com.
– Items listed above are for general reference, additional documents may be required subject to KYC needs.
– ALL submitted documents should be in JPG, PNG or PDF format.
– Document requirements for each of the company’s directors are the same as for an individual account registration. For more details, please click HERE.