*PLEASE NOTE: The information in this article refers to the BitPrime OTC platform only. For help with BitPrime’s retail platform, please visit the relevant Knowledge Base section.
For opening an individual account with BitPrime-OTC, you will need the following documents:
1. Your ID (has to be 6 months before the expiry date)
2. A selfie photo of you holding onto your ID
3. Proof of residential address (issued within 3 months of current date)
4. A selfie photo of you holding up a piece of paper with current date, time and “BitPrime”written on it
6. Proof of source of wealth that can be one of the following:
- Government-issued or registered documents or data confirming the source of wealth
- Full bank and other investment statements
- Full payslip or wage slip or other documents confirming salary
- GST number and IRD statement of earnings from the most recent year (for
- Inheritance (stamped grant of probate, stamped grant of letters of
- Audited financial accounts from a chartered accountant or Charities Services
- Letter from an agent of the customer confirming they have knowledge of and
established business relationships with the customer
- A copy of a will
- Sales and purchase agreements
*If the document you intend to provide is not on the list above, please contact BitPrime officer.
7. Previous 3 month’s bank statements of the account from which the payments will be made to BitPrime
8. Bank statements demonstrating your source of wealth (unless already demonstrated in bank statements from item 7)
Please note for proof of address we only accept one of the following documents:
- Bank Statement
- Utility Bill for utilities consumed at your residential address
- Tax Return, Property Tax Bill
– Documents should be in colour, clear and visible in its entirety
– Please provide an English Translation of your Proof of Address if it is not in English. A notarised English translation is required if the document is not in English.
– We do not accept scanned images of passports; they must be photos.