Placing an Order Through BitPrime
There are a few steps required before placing an order through BitPrime.
Firstly, you’ll need to verify your ID with us if you haven’t already done so. Secondly, a wallet is required to store the Cryptocurrency.
What wallet you use will depend on the Cryptocurrency you are planning to purchase. Exodus or Jaxx are suitable wallets for the majority of coins with a high market cap, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. We recommend using Toast wallet for XRP. If you are unsure about a suitable wallet please contact us and we will point you in the right direction.
Once verification is complete and a suitable wallet set up, you are ready to place an order. The instructions below will take you through the ordering process step-by-step.
1. Visit the ‘all coins‘ page, which shows all the available coins available at the touch of a button. Select the desired coin.
2. Enter the amount of coin you would like to purchase, or alternatively enter the desired NZD to spend.
3. Copy and paste your wallet address into the ‘Wallet Address Required’ field. Ensure the address is copied and pasted to avoid typing it, which can lead to human error.
4. Click ‘Order’. A pop-up window will appear asking that you confirm the wallet address. We recommend matching the first and last four characters with the address displayed in your wallet. Best to be safe rather than sorry!
5. The next page gives an overview of what is in your cart. From here you can choose to ‘Continue Shopping’ or ‘Proceed to Checkout.’ This is a good chance to triple check the wallet address and ensure you are satisfied with what is in your cart. If everything checks out, click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
6. At the top of the page’, click on the drop-down box and select your banking provider. You then have two options, pay with POLi, or pay with direct bank transfer.
POLi – You will have a pop up from POLi which will guide you through the process with your internet banking.
Direct bank transfer – Upon selecting this option you will be given payment instructions, showing the bank account name and number for deposit, reference details and order number. You will need to log into your online banking and deposit the NZD into the account provided using the reference provided. Once the payment has cleared we will transfer the Cryptocurrency to your wallet.