Pair a Jaxx Wallet to a Second Device
With Jaxx, you can have your wallet on your mobile, tablet, or desktop at the same time. In order to use this function, you first need to pair your current Jaxx wallet to the second device. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to pair a Jaxx Wallet to another device:
- Firstly, open the menu of your current Jaxx Wallet. This is the three dots/lines on the right-hand side.
- Now, select “Tools”.
- Select “Pair Devices”.
- Next, select “Display Pairing Code”. Read the warning that displays and select “I Understand”.
- If the new device you wish to pair is a mobile, select “Pair/Restore Wallet” on that device. Scan the QR code that is displayed on your original device. Success! Your wallet is now paired.
- Alternatively, if your new device is a tablet or desktop write down the backup phrase displayed.
- If your new device is a tablet or desktop, navigate to Menu > Tools. Then select “Pair/Restore Wallet” on the new device. Read the warning that displays and click “I Understand”.
- Finally, enter the 12-word back up phrase from your original device. Then select “Next”. Success! You paired your devices.
If you have any questions please contact us.