How to Make a Payment Out/Withdraw NZD from Your BitPrime OTC Account to Your NZ Bank Account
Once you have added your bank account details to your BitPrime OTC account, making a fiat Payment Out request is straightforward.
Please follow the steps below after logging into your BitPrime OTC account:
- Select the ‘Funds’ tab
- Click the ‘Payment Out’ icon
- Choose the fiat currency (NZD) you wish to make Payment Out in
- Click the ‘Bank Transfer’ icon
- Select the bank account you wish to transfer your money to and click ‘continue’
- Enter the amount you wish to make a Payment Out of
- Click the ‘Payment Out’ button, then again to confirm
- After you confirm your OTP/2FA when prompted, we will send a Payment Out notification to your email.
After successfully requesting a withdrawal, it may take over 24 hours for the funds to arrive in your bank account as they’ll be undergoing processing.
You will receive an email from us once the funds have been sent to your bank account.