- Announcements 1 Article
- How do I buy a coin that is not listed on the BitPrime site?
- How do I register & verify with BitPrime?
- How do I view my previous orders from BitPrime?
- Can I sell cryptocurrency through BitPrime?
- How do I check if my mobile number or email address is up-to-date?
- How do I place an order to buy or sell crypto through BitPrime?
- Verification 6 Articles
- What is Two Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- What countries does BitPrime operate in?
- How do I keep my BitPrime account secure?
- Can I change the personal information on my account?
- What currencies can I pay/be paid in?
- Can you change my cryptocurrency for another cryptocurrency?
- How much will you buy my coin for?
- Can I do a weekly/fortnightly/monthly automatic payments for a coin?
- Is that your best price?
- What are hard forks?
The Commission for Financial Capability has published a FREE 24-page booklet which is available from its sorted.org.nz website. You can...
What does BitPrime do? BitPrime operates as a Cryptocurrency retailer. Rather than facilitating a trade between two parties similar to...
Glossary of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Terms Contents Addresses A public address is a unique alphanumeric string of characters...
Here at BitPrime, we are often asked by customers about tax obligations and laws regarding cryptocurrencies. As we are not...
We are currently experiencing high chat volumes related to shortages of cryptocurrency. Please check if your question is answered below...