- Announcements 1 Article
- How do I view my previous orders from BitPrime?
- How do I buy a coin that is not listed on the BitPrime site?
- How do I register & verify with BitPrime?
- Can I sell cryptocurrency through BitPrime?
- How do I check if my mobile number or email address is up-to-date?
- How do I place an order to buy crypto through BitPrime?
- Verification 6 Articles
- What is Two Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- How do I keep my BitPrime account secure?
- What countries does BitPrime operate in?
- What currencies can I pay/be paid in?
- Can I change the personal information on my account?
- How much will you buy my coin for?
- Can you change my cryptocurrency for another cryptocurrency?
- Can I do a weekly/fortnightly/monthly automatic payments for a coin?
- How long have you been around?
- Do you have a phone number/ can I talk to a real person?
The Commission for Financial Capability has published a FREE 24-page booklet which is available from its sorted.org.nz website. You can...
Glossary of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Terms Contents Addresses A public address is a unique alphanumeric string of characters...
What does BitPrime do? BitPrime operates as a Cryptocurrency retailer. Rather than facilitating a trade between two parties similar to...
Here at BitPrime, we are often asked by customers about tax obligations and laws regarding cryptocurrencies. As we are not...
We are currently experiencing high chat volumes related to shortages of cryptocurrency. Please check if your question is answered below...