- Website Support 8 Articles
- What is POLi Pay? How do I use it? And what if I don’t get the POLi 2FA code?
- When can I trade and how quick will I receive my order?
- How do I view my previous orders from BitPrime?
- How do I register & verify with BitPrime?
- How do I buy a coin that is not listed on the BitPrime site?
- Can I sell cryptocurrency through BitPrime?
- How do I check if my mobile number or email address is up-to-date?
- How do I place an order to buy or sell crypto through BitPrime?
- Verification 6 Articles
- FAQ's 20 Articles
- What are Transaction IDs and Confirmations?
- Can I change the personal information on my account?
- What countries does BitPrime operate in?
- Can you change my cryptocurrency for another cryptocurrency?
- What is Two Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- What are hard forks?
- How much will you buy my coin for?
- How much is my coin going to cost?
- Is that your best price?
- How do I keep my BitPrime account secure?
Reading Time: 1 minute What does BitPrime do? BitPrime operates as a Cryptocurrency retailer. Rather than facilitating a trade between two parties similar to...
Reading Time: 1 minute You can trade through our website 24/7/365. If you use POLi, you’ll usually receive cryptocurrency within 5 – 15 minutes...
Reading Time: 9 minutes Glossary of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Terms Addresses A public address is a unique alphanumeric string of characters that you...
Reading Time: 2 minutes Here at BitPrime, we are often asked by customers about tax obligations and laws regarding cryptocurrencies. As we are not...
Reading Time: 1 minute Little Black Book of Scams The Commission for Financial Capability has published a FREE 24-page booklet which is available from...